Larger marine entertainment systems are often centered around a multi-function display (MFD) unit using software configured using the NMEA2K standards. To better interface our PMX series of source units to these systems we have created the PMX-CAN interface module.
This module features a plug and play design allowing connectivity to our PMX-8BB hideaway digital receiver unit and these select MFD systems. The PMX-CAN translates commands from the MFD system into something the PMX-8BB understands allowing you to control the unit remotely while getting direct informational feedback regarding your audio selection and source.
The interface allows control of both basic and advanced radio functions such as power, volume and source selection as well as source-specific functions for the radio, Bluetooth, Pandora, SiriusXM and USB inputs. This allows you to make changes and adjustment to the audio system without having to go the source unit itself.
- Power On/Off control
- Input Source Selection
- Play/Pause, Track/Tune/Seek Up/Down Function
- Master/Subwoofer/Zone Volume Control
- Zone Source Selection/Renaming Capability
- Balance/Fade, EQ Preset Adjust, Filter Freq. Adjustment
- Compatible with a Multi-Funtion Display using NMEA2K entertainment standard. See our MFD Compatibility Chart
- 2-Year Warranty